Even after being the second-most populous country, India has managed to control COVID-19 (Coronavirus) from going to stage 3, at least for now.
While the Indian government are trying their best to control the virus, people’s part is extremely important. How India is managing to control the spread? let us see.
India And COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
For your information, Coronavirus is a large family of viruses that causes illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases.
They are transmitted between animals and people. Several known coronaviruses are circulating in animals which have not infected humans yet.
Some common symptoms are:
- Respiratory Problems
- Shortness of Breath
- Breathing Difficulties
Measures And Precautions
- Wash Hands Frequently
- Cover mouth, nose when sneezing, coughing.
Here’s how India is controlling the spread.
The Indian government has shut down more than 75 corona hit districts. And the decision has been extended by the states’ governments.
Indian railway is suspended till 31st March. Also, interstate bus-services are stopped.
Supreme court has suspended in-person hearings till 4th of April.
How You Can Help As A Citizen
Here are some steps you should follow to stay safe. This will help to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- Stay At Home
- If You Have To Go Out, Then Please Avoid Crowded Places
- Avoid Contact With People Having Cough Or Fever
- Seek Medical Help If You Are Feeling Unwell…Call The Doctor First!
- Cover Your Cough Using Bend Of Your Elbow Or Tissue
- WASH YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY!!!
- Avoid Touching Your Hands, Mouth, Nose
- Do Not Believe and Spread Fake News…Get Information From Trusted Sources Only!
As of now, there are at least 415 cases in India. If you are still not serious about the issue, you better be now. Please stay at your home and follow the instructions.