It’s very hard to find blog post ideas whether you are writing right now or planning your article. For most of the experienced bloggers as well it is not easy.
If you have picked your niche and started your blog, you will face this problem very often. And if you are planning to start one, you may want to read these 33 Blog Ideas That Will Get You Traffic In No Time.
Now, coming to our point, let us concentrate on the list of 76 blog post ideas which you can use for your blog irrespective of your niche.
76 Blog Post Ideas
- List article
- Why You started your blog
- Share your success or failure
- Interview Someone in your niche or any successful entrepreneur
- Review a book ( Almost every niche has at least one book written on it)
- Make a guide/ How-To article
- Post Infographics
- Post behind the scenes of your blog
- Write challenges you faced/ are facing every day
- Criticize a blog or a person
- Share some popular memes
- Review Products
- Share the best photos in your niche
- Share your recent activity
- Tips and Tricks
- Update old posts (Recycle)
- Predict the future of your niche
- One article comprising of quotes
- Tools You use (Writing, Video making tools, etc)
- podcast and write
- Your own theory about any topic
- Answer the Questions
- Your thoughts about your niche on a particular day
- Point out problems / Give Solutions
- Secret Stories
- About Events
- Viral Stories
- Poll and Surveys
- Cheap Deals
- On this day ( Tell about Your Old Post)
- Opinion post
- Case Study
- Share your favorite blogs/bloggers in a single post
- Invite readers to submit a guest post
- Publish best comments your blog has received
- Fun fact
- Bust a Myth
- Promote your social media profiles
- Funny experience you had
- Write a post asking people to share their favorite posts
- Share expert’s views on your blog
- Share resources
- Article series
- seasonal post
- Tell your origin story
- Discuss any one of the current affairs
- Post a lie
- How you market your blog
- Your future plan
- Lessons you have learned in your blogging career
- Controversial article
- Video Post about your day
- Offer free help
- Publish your research on one topic
- Your mistakes
- Your monthly budget of blog and earnings
- guest blog
- What If
- Online Courses
- Legal things about blogging
- List of interesting influencers in your niche
- A-Z post
- Shoutout to your fans
- Best apps in your niche
You will find 7/10 articles trending as listicles. ‘Top X things you need to do’, ‘Best things to do in the Netherlands’, and more such. Even this article is a listicle. There are more chances your article will go viral if it is a list.
Why You started your blog
A decent idea if you are not getting any idea. If your blog is focused on one niche then this idea will definitely work for you.
Share your success or failure
People are always interested in reading someone’s life story. You can share yours it will feel much closer to the reader than reading big names’.
Interview Someone in your niche or any successful entrepreneur
Have you read this: Women In Tech Movement Is Bigger Than Ever – Techgirl.nl? This is an example of an interview. Not only this will get you tons of traffic, but also help you build relations with other bloggers and link building. Also, you will gain valuable knowledge.
Review a book
Almost every niche has at least one book written on it. And people search for book reviews all the time. Write one now.
Make a guide/ How-To article
No need to explain!
Infographics are the graphics having information. Most people won’t read the complete article. If you post infographics, you will get much higher on-page time.
Post behind the scenes of your blog
An idea if you have a dedicated audience.
Write challenges you faced/ are facing every day
This idea is similar to a success story. Just this doesn’t involve your decisions of overcoming the challenges.
Criticize a blog or a person
Criticize doesn’t mean, thrash anybody. Just write some negative points about some person or blog which you feel wrong. You need deep study before writing this type of article.
If you are looking to submit your article on SpiderPosts, click this link.