Have you ever wondered how to create/make an existing folder invisible(completely disappeared)? Yeah!! it’s possible to do the same and that also installing no additional software. I mean to create a folder invisible not to hide the folder.
Yes, they both are different terms. In this fastest evolving world, you have been facing a lot of problems with the security of your credential data. And the number of hackers are going on increasing day-by-day. So, it’s important to keep your data safe and secure. This is one of the simple technique to make it secured. Alternatively, this can also be useful to prank your friends easily.
So, it’s important to keep your data safe and secure. This is one of the simple technique to make it secured. Alternatively, this can also be useful to prank your friends easily.
These are 7 simple steps to create/make a folder invisible:
- Create a new folder (Alternatively if you want a new folder to be made invisible).
- Right-click on the folder shortcut and select rename.
- Rename the folder with the characters 0160 while pressing and holding the Alt key.
- Right-Click on the folder and go to the properties.
- Click on the “Customize” tab.
- In the ‘Folder icons’ click on the ‘Change Icon…’ button.
- Choose the blank icon from the list of icons (which is not visible)
And yes, it’s successfully done!
- The best way to secure your data and keep the data safe is by making your folder invisible and also hidden at the same time.
- Putting a blank character as the name would increase more protection to your folder.
Other people can find your folder only when they change the view. It means the folder you made/created invisible would leave a space in between the existing folders if any.